Cancer Nurse Navigator Program
Nothing turns your life upside down like a cancer diagnosis. You may feel
overwhelmed by the journey ahead of you, involving many specialists and
procedures. This is where our nurse navigators come in, guiding you through
the process and supporting you every step of the way.
What is a Nurse Navigator?
Our nurse navigators are specially trained nurses who help guide patients
through the care process and act as a liaison among caregivers and physicians.
Having the personal support of a nurse navigator to explain the cancer
services available helps take some of the mystery out of an already overwhelming process.
Nurse Navigators: Services We Provide
- Act as a liaison among caregivers and physicians
- Guidance and advice
- Helps navigate the variety of support services available to you
- Helps coordinate appointments and treatments
- Explains procedures and treatments
- Is your compassionate, helping hand throughout your journey
Nurse Navigation Program: Contact Us
For more information about our Nurse Navigation Program, call (707) 445.8121,
Meet our Lung Cancer Nurse Navigators