Research Experience and Presentations
Clinical research project: Comparison of access for endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, common femoral artery vs superficial fem oral artery.
- Ongoing, University of Minnesota
Clinical research project: Review of endovascular repatr of splanchnic artery aneurysms.
- Ongoing, Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Oral Presentation: "Endovascular Repair of Thoracic Pseudoaneutysm in Patient with Connective Tissue Disorder".
- 10/2012, Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) conference
Oral Presentation: "Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Without Systemic Heparinization in Patient with Burn and Inhalation Injuries".
- 5/2011, Minnesota Surgical Society annual conference
- 2/2012,John A Boswick Burn and Wound Care Symposium
Oral Presentation: "Efficacy of Accupressure in Combination with Ondansetron and Dexamethasone for Antiemetic Prophylaxis after Major Laparoscopic Surgery".
- 5/2009, Western Anesthesia Resident's Conference
Anti-emetic effects of pressure band with and without capsicum
- 2009, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Oral Presentation: "A Giant Problem, Giant Cell Myocarditis".
- 4/2009, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center critical care conference
Poster presentation: "Anesthetic Management of Cesarean Section in a Patient with Paroxysmal Non-Kinesigenic Dyskinesia".
- 10/2008, American Society of Anesthesiologists annual conference
Oral presentation: "An Unusual Cause of Respiratory Distress in Pregnancy".
- 5/2008, Resident forum of the Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology
Poster presentation: "An Unusual Cause of Respiratory Distress in Pregnancy".
- 4/2008, Western Anesthesia Residents' Conference
Undergraduate organic chernistiy research (research assistant)
- 1/1997 - 5/1999, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA