ST. JOSEPH HEALTH HUMBOLDT
Women for Wellness (W4W)
A group of women who care about health care in our community and believe
in the power of collective philanthropy.
WOMEN FOR WELLNESS IS ABOUT:
- Uniting like-minded women who make “giving back” a part of
their lives through compassion, knowledge, friendship, and philanthropy.
- Learning of the community’s most pressing healthcare issues.
- Working together to address those issues.
Women from all generations and backgrounds are welcome to join the St.
Joseph Health – Humboldt Women for Wellness group and experience
the power of community philanthropy.
As a member of W4W, you have the opportunity to:
- Attend private, fun, and educational events throughout the year.
- Gain valuable insight from like-minded women who choose to make a difference.
- Vote on allocation of funds to support programs, equipment and/or services
you believe will have the greatest impact on the people served by St.
Joseph Health Humboldt.
- And, most importantly, benefit personally through the satisfaction of knowing
you are part of a collaborative, informed, and empowered force enhancing
healthcare in our community.
The required contribution is a minimum of $1,000 per year and is fully
tax deductable. 100% of membership fees will directly benefit programs,
equipment, and services identified as those in greatest need of support
at Redwood Memorial and St. Joseph hospitals. Funding options are presented
to the group and voted on each November.
Membership is on a year-to-year basis, but new members are welcome at any
time. Fees shall be paid in one lump sum or in payments equal to $1,000
to qualify for voting privileges and to attend social events.
Women for Wellness
To be known for passionately
supporting the quality and availability
of healthcare to all those served by
St. Joseph Health – Humboldt.
Making an investment in our
community’s health and well-being through philanthropy, education,